Royal Search is a new malware program attacking browsers these days. What this malware does is amending the default start page of your browser and putting royal-serch.com as the home page of it. This relates to all major browsers like Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox. To fix this problem you may follow the guide below that implies scanning your PC with Plumbytes Anti-Malware, removing detected infections and resetting your infected browsers with its help.
Royal-search.com is not a decent search engine. By the way, the very search is carried out through the site algoclicks.com, which seems to be quite a new search engine used by many other browser hijackers as well. You will not get decent search results if you have the issue of search engine redirection through algoclicks.com and if you have Royal Search on the startup of your browser.
Royal Search browser hijacker generally gets ito PCs together with many other free programs which users dowload over the Internet. Some of such applications, in spite of the fact they’re cost-free, are often bundled with all kinds of unwanted utilities. So, if you are a person who regularly downloads and install such programs, there’s a risk of you installing something else, apart of the program you’ve found online. Just be sure to read carefully what exactly you’re installing into your computer.
Removal of Royal Search browser hijacker implies scanning of your computer with Anti-Malware as explained below and removal of all detected infections. However, another important step is to reset your browsers in order to completely get rid of royal-search.com hijacker from the home page of your browser on startup.
Royal Search virus removal tool:
Example of removing browser hijackers automatically in this similar YouTube video:
Detailed instructions to remove browser hijackers automatically and reset the settings of your infected browsers:
- Via your browser download Plumbytes Anti-Malware via https://www.system-tips.net/download.php or directly via the download button above.
- Scan your system and delete all detected infected files and registry entries by clicking “Apply” at the end of scan.
- Important! Shut down all your infected browsers.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Click “Reset browser settings” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully. When you reset your browsers through restarting them you will see that browser hijacker has been successfully removed.