Search.clearch.org virus may hijack your browser. As a result, the home page of it will be replaced with search.clearch.org. So, if you had google.com set to start your search with, now it will be replaced by search.clearch.org, and your search queries will also be redirected through this website. Do you really like such amendments? Well, we hope not, unless this was your personal decision to make search.clearch.org a part of your browser. Following this guide will help you to remove this malware from your computer for good.
The majority of browser hijackers, including search.clearch.org, get into PCs by means of many other free programs which users decide to download and install. However, the danger is that many of such free applications are often bundled with all sorts of unwanted utilities, and you definitely need to be very careful to notice this fact. This is why it is very important that you carefully read the instructions of the setup wizards of such cost-free programs, as well as their End User License Agreements. Don’t allow any hidden and unwanted installations to take place on your PC as a part of the default bundle softare installation. Always select the option of a custom installation, instead of the standard one. This is where you will be able to uncheck all unwanted extra programs from being installed onto your system automatically.
To look for something through search.clearch.org isn’t a good thing at all. The homepage of your browser hijacked by this virus will be full of annoying ads. Plus, you might also see many sponsored links displayed together with the search results redirected through this search.clearch.org hijacker. These sponsored links aren’t safe and may actually lead your PC to the state of being infected even more with all sorts of unwanted adware and other potentially unwanted programs. To fix this issue and get rid of search.clearch.org from your browser please follow the removal guide provided by us below.
Search.clearch.org hijack removal tool:
Similar video that explains removal of browser hijackers automatically:
Detailed instructions to remove browser hijackers automatically and reset the settings of your infected browsers:
- Via your browser download Plumbytes Anti-Malware via https://www.system-tips.net/download.php or directly via the download button above.
- Scan your system and delete all detected infected files and registry entries by clicking “Apply” at the end of scan.
- Important! Shut down all your infected browsers.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Click “Reset browser settings” button again.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully. When you reset your browsers through restarting them you will see that browser hijacker has been successfully removed.