Rsearch.shopathome.com is a new browser hijacker attacking Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and other browsers as well. It is surely very annoying to face the problem of search engine redirection through the websites that don’t furnish you with the decent search results. This is the exact case with rsearch.shopathome.com hijack. It is an absolutely useless search engine which has the only thing in mind – to bring money to its developers through displaying online ads, banners and sponsored links, and getting paid for that. These advertisement banners and sponsored links are displayed on the homepage of your browser hijacked with this virus, and together with the search results redirected through it. Following this tutorial, however, will help you fix this problem, get rid of rsearch.shopathome.com completely and reset your browser to its default settings.
Rsearch.shopathome.com hijack may get into your PC as a result of you installing some other free application. So, you definitely need to be very careful when dealing with cost-free utilities. Don’t allow any hidden and unwanted installations to take place. Always pay attention to what the End User License Agreements of these free programs tell you. Make sure you select the option of a custom installation, instead of the standard one. This is where you will be able to deselect all unwanted installations from being implemented on your PC.
If rsearch.shopathome.com has hijacked your browser, this means that you will see shopathome.com in each new search tab you open in your browser. It will state this – Shop At Home Search Powered by Yahoo. In order to fix this problem and delete rsearch.shopathome.com from your computer please follow the removal instructions provided below.
Rsearch.shopathome.com hijack removal tool:
Similar video that explains removal of browser hijackers automatically:
Detailed instructions to remove browser hijackers automatically and reset the settings of your infected browsers:
- Via your browser download Plumbytes Anti-Malware via https://www.system-tips.net/download.php or directly via the download button above.
- Scan your system and delete all detected infected files and registry entries by clicking “Apply” at the end of scan.
- Important! Shut down all your infected browsers.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Click “Reset browser settings” button again.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully. When you reset your browsers through restarting them you will see that browser hijacker has been successfully removed.