Search.findwide.com is a computer infection classified as a browser hijacker. It hijacks the home page of your browser on startup and even becomes its default search engine. These instructions will help you get rid of search.findwide.com virus from your computer.
Like many other browser hijackers, search.findwide.com attacks browsers, such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and many others. This often happens as a result of user installing some other program, mainly those that are easily distributed online for free. So, if you are one of those people who downloads and install something for free over the Internet, make sure you check what else you’re installing, in addition to the initial program of your choice.
Dealing with search.findwide.com is a headache for users. There’s nothing good in this search engine. By the way, it is not a standalone search engine. It simply steals the search results obtained from other search giants, such as Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc.
The search results obtained via search.findwide.com are often accompanied by a lot of really unwanted ads, which are either some sponsored links or sites related to search.findwide.com hijacker. This is why it is not safe to use search.findwide.com for your daily search.
Removing search.findwide.com isn’t an easy undertaking. Trying to delete it from the list of installed programs and from the add-ons and extensions of your browser often doesn’t bring positive results. The hijacker still remains. We recommend you to follow our automatic instructions to get rid of search.findwide.com from your computer.
Search.findwide.com removal tool:
Detailed instructions to remove search.findwide.com malware and reset your browser settings:
- Via your browser download Plumbytes Anti-Malware via https://www.system-tips.net/download.php or directly via the download button above.
- Scan your system and delete all detected infected files and registry entries by clicking “Apply” at the end of scan.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Click “Reset browser settings” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully. When you reset your browsers through restarting them you will see that browser hijacker has been successfully removed.