Ads by SelectNGo is a new adware program which might easily get into your computer as a result of your failure to be attentive. This happens when you decide to download and install some free application into your system downloaded from various online freeware download resources. The problem is that many of such cost-free utilities are by default bundled with all kinds of extras, which are absolutely not necessary for you. However, when you fail to read the installation guidelines of such free applications carefully, this is when you often end up seeing all kinds of absolutely not necessary programs, like SelectNGo Ads, on your computer. Following this guide will assist you in removal of this junkware from your system.
SelectNGo Ads appear just everywhere in your browser. This happens whenever you open any sites, not necessarily the commercial ones. These SelectNGo Ads may be displayed as some advertisement banners of various sizes, or as some pop-up windows that come up when you move the PC mouse towards some words that have underlining with a double green color line (powered by Intext Nav-Links adware display network). No doubt, your browser is in a real turmoil when you see it burdened with so many Ads by SelectNGo occupying its various parts.
So, how can you avoid installation of unwanted programs like SelectNGo adware? Well, the answer to this question is quite simple. You need to make sure that you always pay attention to what exactly you are installing into your computer. Don’t allow any hidden installations to take place on your PC without your approval or consent. Always read those boring End User License Agreements. This is how you will eventually be able to know what exactly you are installing in addition to the initial software of your choice. While installing anything, make sure that you always select the option of a custom installation, instead of the standard one. This is how you will be able to avoid all unwanted installations from being accomplished on your computer.
To uninstall SelectNGo Ads from your computer we strongly recommend that you follow the automatic removal tutorial below. Scan your PC with our proven security software, remove all detected items related to SelectNGo adware program, and finally reset your browser with the help of our anti-malware tool. Good luck!
Anti-malware tool necessary for Ads by SelectNGo removal
Similar adware removal video:
Ads by SelectNGo detailed removal instructions
Step 1. Uninstalling Ads by SelectNGo adware from the Control Panel of your computer.
Instructions for Windows XP, Vista and 7 operating systems:
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with adware are shut down (closed).
- Click “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista and 7 click “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall Ads by SelectNGo adware. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista and 7 right-click this adware program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Instructions for Windows 8 operating system:
- Move the PC mouse towards the top right hot corner of Windows 8 screen, click “Search“:
- Type “Uninstall a program“, then click “Settings“:
- In the left menu that has come up select “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall Ads by SelectNGo adware program. To do it, in Windows 8 right-click such adware program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of adware from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove this adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to this particular adware and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.
Step 3. Scanning your computer with reliable and effective security software for removal of all adware remnants.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with this adware.
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular adware removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Click “Reset browser settings” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.