Startgo123 is a stubborn browser hijacker currently attacking the wide range of computers. The hijacker specifically targets browsers Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. Plus, Microsoft Edge is not an exception and may be vulnerable as well. Startgo123.com causes may problems for users who are used to browsing the web through legitimate search engines.
Startgo123.com hijacker is quite uneasy to be removed without automatic tools. You may check your Google Chrome browser as an example and find out that its home page has not been changed. You will most likely see that Google Search is still mentioned as your default home page. However, each time you start your Google Chrome version you will instead see startgo123.com on the startup.
You might also try to uninstall suspicious extensions from browser, however, this will not provide you with any decent search results either. Finally, some users may check whether Desktop shortcuts of their browsers were amended by browsers. In the same way, they will not see any modifications. However, each time they start Google Chrome or some other browsers they will keep facing startgo123.com. Surely, this isn’t a pleasant thing to experience.
Startgo123 as a Chinese-made browser hijacker is not capable to provide users with any decent search results. Instead of any relevant information users will simply be bombarded by the load of excessive advertisements and various sponsored links that will redirect them to plenty of dangerous places in the web. As a result, the system may become infected even more dramatically. Taking these facts into consideration we suggest that you delete startgo123.com immediately from your PC by carefully following this automatic removal guide which implies scanning of your PC with a reliable program called Plumbytes Anti-Malware. You will need to delete all the infections it locates within your PC and to reset your browsers with its help.
Software to get rid of startgo123.com automatically.
Important milestones to delete startgo123.com automatically are as follows:
- Downloading and installing the program.
- Scanning of your PC with it.
- Removal of all infections detected by it (with full registered version).
- Resetting your browser with Plumbytes Anti-Malware.
- Restarting your computer.
Detailed instructions to remove startgo123.com automatically.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with startgo123.com:
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular virus removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options.
- Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.
Video guide explaining how to reset browsers altogether automatically with Plumbytes Anti-Malware:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected:
Plumbytes Anti-Malware offers a superb service to prevent malicious programs from being launched in your PC ahead of time. By default, this option is disabled once you install Anti-Malware. To enable the Real-Time Protection mode click on the “Protect” button and hit “Start” as explained below:
Once this option is enabled, your computer will be protected against all possible malware attacking your PC and attempting to execute (install) itself. You may click on the “Confirm” button to continue blocking this infected file from being executed, or you may ignore this warning and launch this file.