In this guide you will find out helpful information that will assist you in removal of wnxijin.com browser hijacker. The infection may attack all widely used browses, including Google Chrome, Opera and Mozilla Firefox. Of course, other browsers are not an exception and can be contaminated with it too.
Wnxijin.com is installed together with some other free programs. Users who surf the web actively need to make sure that they do not permit any hidden installations to take place in their PCs. For this goal it is mandatory to always carefully read the EULAs (End User License Agreements) related to free programs they deal with. In case you find the information about some other third-party programs you do not need, make sure you switch immediately to the advanced (custom) installation mode to prevent any third-party programs from getting into your system.
Wnxijin.com hijacker will be brought into the system after you fail to be duly careful and click on Next or I agree buttons. So, you will be quite fed up to see this nasty hijacker each time you open your browser.
Technically speaking, wnxijin.com is not a virus, but it is not a good application either. Its main mission is to play the role of spyware and adware in your computer. We seriously urge you to remove this hijacker as soon as possible from your PC by carefully scanning the PC with a proven anti-malware software as explained below.
Software to get rid of wnxijin.com automatically.
Important milestones to delete wnxijin.com automatically are as follows:
- Downloading and installing the program.
- Scanning of your PC with it.
- Removal of all infections detected by it (with full registered version).
- Resetting your browser with Plumbytes Anti-Malware.
- Restarting your computer.
Detailed instructions to remove wnxijin.com virus automatically.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with wnxijin.com hijacker:
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular virus removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options.
- Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.
Video guide explaining how to reset browsers altogether automatically with Plumbytes Anti-Malware:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected:
Plumbytes Anti-Malware offers a superb service to prevent malicious programs from being launched in your PC ahead of time. By default, this option is disabled once you install Anti-Malware. To enable the Real-Time Protection mode click on the “Protect” button and hit “Start” as explained below:
Once this option is enabled, your computer will be protected against all possible malware attacking your PC and attempting to execute (install) itself. You may click on the “Confirm” button to continue blocking this infected file from being executed, or you may ignore this warning and launch this file.