Trovi.com is a browser hijacker currently infecting many computers. This malware sets itself as the home page of your browser and also is used as the search engine, in spite of your personal preferences. Many users today are in search for the proper solution that will help them get rid of trovi.com virus off their PCs. These instructions are helpful if you want to find the automatic removal solution.
In the majority of the cases trovi.com malware gets into browsers through many other free programs which users tend to download from all kinds of online resources. The problem is that many of such cost-free applications are often bundled with a lot of additional and unwanted utilities, such as browser hijackers, add-ons, extensions, useless system optimizers, etc.
If you are one of those users who regularly downloads and installs something downloaded from online – then be careful not to allow any unauthorized installation into your PC, in addition to the initial software of your choice. Make sure that you carefully read the setup instructions of such free programs. Check whether trovi.com is offered to be installed as a part of the default installation. If so, then immediately choose the option of a custom installation. If no such option is given – then cancel the entire installation procedure.
Because of trovi.com browser hijacker the PC functions very slow. The very home page of your browser hijacked by trovi.com, as well as the search results redirected through trovi.com, are often accompanied by a lot of annoying ads in the form of banners, or in the view of some sponsored links. Clicking them all might be very dangerous, so you need to be very careful not to do so.
We recommend you to immediately get rid of trovi.com malware from your browser if you detect it there. The solution below will help you remove trovi.com malware automatically with the help of Plumbytes Anti-Malware. However, keep in mind that you don’t only need to scan your PC with it and remove all infections once the scan is completed. In addition you will also need to reset the settings of your infected browsers as explained in the guidelines below.
Example of removing trovi.com for free (manually) in this direct YouTube video:
Trovi.com automatic removal tool:
Detailed instructions to remove trovi.com automatically and reset your browser settings:
- Remove (uninstall) Search Protect potentially unwanted program manually from your computer.
- Via your browser download Plumbytes Anti-Malware via https://www.system-tips.net/download.php or directly via the download button above.
- Scan your system and delete all detected infected files and registry entries by clicking “Apply” at the end of scan.
- Important! Shut down all your infected browsers.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Click “Reset browser settings” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully. When you reset your browsers through restarting them you will see that browser hijacker has been successfully removed.