Trustedsurf.com stands for a nasty browser hijacker currently changing default home page and search engine settings. It may strike Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox and other browsers easily. In fact, its operation in particular browser is quite identical to that of Esurf.biz hijacker, which was discussed by us in one of our previous articles. By reading this tutorial you will manage to get rid of Trustedsurf.com hijacker effectively from all your browsers in an automatic mode.
Trustedsurf.com may be currently bundled with some other free programs. Users who prefer to deal with cost-free applications regularly need to make sure that they do not allow any concealed installations to take place in their PCs. It is recommended that you always carefully read the EULAs, also known as End User License Agreements related to all such cost-free programs. In case you find the information about some browser hijackers you do not need, make sure you immediately switch to the advanced or custom installation mode to prevent any malicious software from penetrating into your system.
Unfortunately, there are times when users fail to be careful during freeware installation. They may blindly click on Next or I agree buttons, without really understanding what exactly they agree with. As a result, they may permit various junk programs to become the part of their PCs, such as this Trustedsurf.com hijacker.
To look for any relevant information through Trustedsurf.com will not actually give you any decent search results. Instead, you will be regularly bombarded by the multitude of annoying advertisement banners and sponsored links leading you to many unsafe places in the web. As a result, your system may become contaminated even more eventually.
We suggest that you get rid of Trustedsurf.com browser hijacker from your computer by thoroughly scanning your system with Plumbytes Anti-Malware, which is a decent virus removal program. You will need to remove the infections it finds with its full registered version and to reset your browsers with its help. Note that resetting browsers is a mandatory step to completely delete Trustedsurf.com infection from your system.
Software to get rid of Trustedsurf.com automatically.
Important milestones to delete Trustedsurf.com automatically are as follows:
- Downloading and installing the program.
- Scanning of your PC with it.
- Removal of all infections detected by it (with full registered version).
- Resetting your browser with Plumbytes Anti-Malware.
- Restarting your computer.
Detailed instructions to remove Trustedsurf.com automatically.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with Trustedsurf.com:
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular virus removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options.
- Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.
Video guide explaining how to reset browsers altogether automatically with Plumbytes Anti-Malware:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected:
Plumbytes Anti-Malware offers a superb service to prevent malicious programs from being launched in your PC ahead of time. By default, this option is disabled once you install Anti-Malware. To enable the Real-Time Protection mode click on the “Protect” button and hit “Start” as explained below:
Once this option is enabled, your computer will be protected against all possible malware attacking your PC and attempting to execute (install) itself. You may click on the “Confirm” button to continue blocking this infected file from being executed, or you may ignore this warning and launch this file.