Unico Browser is a very malicious application. It is indeed the program for browsing the Internet. The problem though is that it is a counterfeit copy of Google Chrome browser. Its purpose is to implant into your PC and to make you think it is some legitimate application. Yet, it has in mind to collect a lot of sensitive information from you, such as your login and password details to various accounts, credit card details, etc. For this purpose we strongly recommend you to uninstall Unico Browser immediately from your PC.
Unico Browser removal menu:
- Video to remove Unico Browser for free.
- Recommended software to remove Unico Browser automatically.
- Resetting browser settings after automatic removal of Unico Browser.
- Video explaining how to reset your browsers affected by Unico Browser.
- Tutorial to remove Unico Browser manually.
Apart of replacing your existing Google Chrome browser, Unico Browser will display a lot of intrusive ads titled as “Ads by Unico Browser”. This all makes your browsing as a truly very annoying experience.
Today this potentially unwanted program (PUP) is actively spread in the Internet through being bundled by default with the installers of many other free applications. So, if you’re a person who likes downloading and installing freeware, make sure you always pay close attention to what other extras you’re suggested to make the part of your PC, in addition to the initial application of your choice.
To avoid installation of Unico Browser in the first place you’re recommended to always carefully read the EULAs (End User License Agreements) related to all free programs you want to make the part of your PC. So, if you read about this unwanted extra, make sure you switch to the advanced or custom installation mode where you may uncheck all unwanted applications from being installed into your system by default.
Some users actually fail to be duly attentive during freeware installation. As a result, they often end up bringing a lot of useless programs into their computers. This is because they simply clicked on “Next” and “I agree” buttons, without paying attention to all important details. However, things could become even worse if you trust this Unico Browser. It may damage your PC and steal a lot of your personal data.
To remove Unico Browser from your PC you will first need to end its task called unicobrowser.exe using the Task Manager. Then you may uninstall it in a regular way. This will also remove its annoying Ads by Unico Browser. We also recommend you to scan your computer with Plumbytes Anti-Malware, which is a powerful antimalware program. Make sure you also reset your browsers with its help. Stay safe!
Direct video guide at YouTube explaining removal of Unico Browser for free:
Software to get rid of Unico Browser automatically.
Important steps to delete Unico Browser automatically are as follows:
- Downloading and installing the program.
- Scanning of your PC with it.
- Removal of all infections detected by it (with full registered version).
- Resetting your browser with Plumbytes Anti-Malware.
- Restarting your computer.
Detailed instructions to remove Unico Browser automatically.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with Unico Browser:
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after Unico Browser removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options.
- Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.
Video guide explaining how to reset browsers altogether automatically with Plumbytes Anti-Malware:
Detailed removal instructions to uninstall Unico Browser manually
Step 1. Uninstalling this program from the Control Panel of your computer.
Instructions for Windows XP, Vista and 7 operating systems:
- Make sure that all your browsers infected with Unico Browser are shut down (closed).
- Click “Start” and go to the “Control Panel“:
- In Windows XP click “Add or remove programs“:
- In Windows Vista and 7 click “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall Unico Browser. To do it, in Windows XP click “Remove” button related to it. In Windows Vista and 7 right-click on this program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Instructions for Windows 8 operating system:
- Move the PC mouse towards the top right hot corner of Windows 8 screen, click “Search“:
- Type “Uninstall a program“, then click “Settings“:
- In the left menu that has come up select “Uninstall a program“:
- Uninstall Unico Browser. To do it, in Windows 8 right-click on Unico Browser program with the PC mouse and click “Uninstall / Change“.
Step 2. Removing suspicious adware from the list of add-ons and extensions of your browser.
In addition to removal of Unico Browser from the Control Panel of your PC as explained above, you also need to remove any suspicious adware from the add-ons or extensions of your browser. Please follow this guide for managing browser add-ons and extensions for more detailed information. Remove any items related to Unico Browser and other unwanted applications installed on your PC.