Websearch.searchiseasy.info hijacks browsers like Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox primarily. As a result, this page becomes the homepage of each particular browser and reveals whenever you open every new search tab. If you encounter this domain name whenever you go online to look for something then use this guide that will explain to you how to get rid of it effectively from your computer.
The reason why the site websearch.searchiseasy.info got into your PC is because you most probably installed some free application which has this hijacker bundled with it. You should have been more careful while installing programs, especially those that are considered as freeware. Many of them offer a lot of other unwanted programs to be installed. Regretfully, sometimes users don’t read the details of the setup wizards, and as a result they have their browser hijacked with domains like websearch.searchiseasy.info. In addition, they might also have all kinds of other useless system optimizers, toolbars, adware programs, etc.
If you have websearch.searchiseasy.info as the homepage of your browser and you would like to get rid of it, then surely you’re on the right track. This is a good and quite logical decision of yours. Please follow the instructions set forth below that will help you to do it.
Automatic instructions to reset your browser settings:
- Through your browser download Plumbytes Anti-Malware via https://www.system-tips.net/download.php or directly via the link below.
- Scan your computer and remove all detected adware files and registry entries.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings”:":
- Give your permission to reset your browser settings by clicking “Yes“:
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully. When you reset your browsers through restarting them you will see that browser hijacker has been successfully removed.