If your computer has been hijacked by search.bearchshare.com or search.bearshare.net, then this is s a vivid sign of availability of search engine redirection problem on your system. This problem typically occurs after you install some freeware program you’ve downloaded online. There are many of such free apps which can be easily downloaded on the web. The peculiarity of them is that by default they’re bundled with other applications, browser hijackers, useless system optimizers, etc. The installer clearly warns users about default installation of these extras, even giving an option for users to cancel such additional installs by unchecking the respective boxes. Yet, in many cases users simply fail to read the setup instructions carefully, thus installing such potentially unwanted programs as search.bearshare.com hijacker.
This particular potentially unwanted application becomes the default home page of your browser and its search engine. The very search results are retrieved through a special search platform known as css.infospace.com. The reason why all such browser hijackers are developed is because this brings pretty good money to its owners. Funds are earned through displaying online ads on behalf of various companies that intend to promote all kinds of products and services. These ads are displayed together with the search results which got redirected via search.bearshare.com.
Always pay attention to the fact of how freeware programs downloaded online are installed. Read the setup instructions carefully, making sure to remove additional installation of all other extras. This is how you can avoid installation of browser hijackers like search.bearshare.com. Finally, if this PUP (potentially unwanted program) has attacked your browser, please use these instructions below to get rid of it automatically.
Automatic instructions to reset your browser settings:
- Through your browser download Plumbytes Anti-Malware via https://www.system-tips.net/download.php or directly via the link below.
- Scan your computer and remove all detected adware files and registry entries.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings”:":
- Give your permission to reset your browser settings by clicking “Yes“:
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully. When you reset your browsers through restarting them you will see that browser hijacker has been successfully removed.