Speed-find.com is a computer infection attacking many browsers today. This is why it is called browser hijacker. It infects the home page of your browser and may even cause the search engine redirection through this domain name. In this article you will find out all the information you need to remove SpeedFind virus from your computer.
SpeedFfind gets into PCs as a result of installing some other free program, which you most probably have downloaded recently. You installed it right away, but you failed to notice that in addition to the main program you picked there were some other applications offered for installation by default. So, if you didn’t pay your close attention to this fact, this is how speed-find.com, and possibly other potentially unwanted programs, came into your system.
Speed-find.com virus, as a result of its drive-by installation with other software, now causes many problems with your PC. First of all, it has occupied the homepage of your default browser, whichever you now use for surfing the web. Furthermore, the search queries you make may also be redirected through this website.
Fixing the problem of browser redirection through speed-find.com website can be done manually, but in this particular guide we recommend you to do it automatically with the help of the powerful security software. You may scan your computer with its help. It will detect all files and registry entries related to this browser hijacker, and will help you get rid of them all effectively. On the other hand, if you have any problems fixing this issue, please let us know.
Tool to remove SpeedFind from browser:
Example of removing browser hijackers automatically in this similar YouTube video:
Detailed instructions to remove browser hijackers automatically and reset the settings of your infected browsers:
- Via your browser download Plumbytes Anti-Malware via https://www.system-tips.net/download.php or directly via the download button above.
- Scan your system and delete all detected infected files and registry entries by clicking “Apply” at the end of scan.
- Important! Shut down all your infected browsers.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Click “Reset browser settings” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully. When you reset your browsers through restarting them you will see that the search engine redirection problem through speed-find.com website has been fixed.