Sweet-page.com site isn’t that sweet, by the way. It is used by various cyber crooks for hijacking many browsers today, including Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox. The chances are that other less popular browsers will be affected by it as well. These instructions will help you get rid of sweet-page.com from your computer.
The hijacker that settles into your browser and amends the home page of it into sweet-page.com typically gets brought into PCs together with many other free programs which users often download online and install right away. This is why you must be very careful when dealing with such cost-free utilities. Make sure that you don’t install anything else that is absolutely not necessary for you.
Typically sweet-page.com hijacker hijacks the home page of your browser on startup. If you have several browsers installed altogether – the chances are that all of them will be also affected by it. So, no matter how many new search tabs you open – sweet-page.com hijacker will be there.
Because of sweet-page.com presence on your computer the PC functions very slow. Plus, the search results obtained through sweet-page.com aren’t really relevant. In addition, they may also be interconnected with a lot of annoying ads and sponsored links, which by clicking them may infect your PC considerably. To remove sweet-page.com hijacker from your browsers you will need to scan your PC with the help of a reliable security software Plumbytes Anti-Malware. Plus, you will also need to reset the settings of your browser with its help as explained below.
Sweet-page.com removal tool:
Detailed instructions to remove sweet-page.com and reset your browser settings:
- Via your browser download Plumbytes Anti-Malware via https://www.system-tips.net/download.php or directly via the download button above.
- Scan your system and delete all detected infected files and registry entries by clicking “Apply” at the end of scan.
- Important! Shut down all your infected browsers.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Click “Reset browser settings” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully. When you reset your browsers through restarting them you will see that browser hijacker has been successfully removed.