We devote these instructions to termination of tdefender.exe virus process. Internet Security Pro is the malware where tdefender.exe is used as its main executable. Successful termination of this process is the key to further successful elimination of this malware off your computer. Please follow the guidelines below to make it possible.
tdefender.exe (also known as Internet Security Pro) belongs to the group of rogue antivirus programs. The purpose of this hoax is to make users believe that they are dealing with some legitimate program, even though it is a scareware in reality. Regretfully, some have obeyed the instructions of malware developers that elaborated this fake AV tool and paid for its so-called license that actually doesn’t even exist. The program runs its fake scan of your computer and later on reports many infections on your PC. Such information should not be counted as serious, moreover, the rogue tells that it can fix all such problems if you pay for it. This is a serious mistake, that’s for sure – the waste of your funds for the useless program that slows down your computer tremendously.
With this information becoming quite clear it is obvious that tdefender.exe is not the program worth keeping. Instead, its removal is what should be implemented immediately. For this purpose please carefully follow the malware removal guidelines outlined below.
- Download RusKill.exe via the download button below, or through the direct link https://www.system-tips.net/download/ruskill.exe. In case the rogue blocks all your attempts to download RusKill.exe you may download it on a clean computer, save it to your USB/Flash Drive and copy the file to your infected PC.
- Save RusKill.exe into your desktop (the name for the file will be ruskill.exe (with small letters only).
- Make sure that you can see all known file extensions at your desktop. Open Desktop folder, click “Tools” and select “Folder options“.
- In the “View” tab uncheck the box “Hide extensions for known file types“, click “Apply” and “OK“.
- Rename “ruskill.exe” into “explorer.exe“.
- Run “explorer.exe” by clicking the file and giving your consent to execute the file after the following message comes up:
- In the respective field type the name of the exact virus which attacked your computer. In our case we specified “Internet Security”. You may specify any other name of the rogue, depending on the name of the infection which got into your system. Make sure that you specify the window title correctly. Click “Scan“.
- The program will find the infection and will give the suggestion to kill its core process:
- You may click “Yes” if you do agree to kill the process of this malware.
- The malware process should be successfully killed (terminated) by ruskill.exe (previously renamed into explorer.exe).
- Now it’s time to download and run real and powerful anti-malware program recommended in this blog to remove Internet Security Pro scam.