Tech-connect.biz is a new browser hijacker similar to safesurfs.net or esurf.biz. It primarily attacks Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. The attack is performed through adding certain additional attributes to Desktop and quick launch items related to such browsers. By following this guide you will manage to get rid of this hijacker completely from your browser.
Tech-connect.biz hijacker may be installed together with other free applications. Currently this hijacker is being actively discussed at various computer-related forums. The hijacker is widely spread in the web and, according to Alexa site ranking, targets various world locations.
Surfing the web through this browser hijacker will not furnish you with any relevant search results. You will instead be facing a lot of irrelevant advertisement banners and sponsored links leading you to many unsafe places in the Internet. Eventually, your computer may become infected with a lot of other junk programs which may be installed without your permission or approval, even without your consent.
We strongly advise that you remove tech-connect.biz as explained in this guide below. You’re recommended to scan the system with a proven virus removal application under the name of Plumbytes Anti-Malware and to remove all the infections it finds. Finally, you will need to reset your browsers with its help. Performing such steps will help you to delete tech-connect.biz fully from your system.
Software to get rid of tech-connect.biz virus automatically.
Important milestones to delete tech-connect.biz automatically are as follows:
- Downloading and installing the program.
- Scanning of your PC with it.
- Removal of all infections detected by it (with full registered version).
- Resetting your browser with Plumbytes Anti-Malware.
- Restarting your computer.
Detailed instructions to remove tech-connect.biz hijacker automatically.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with tech-connect.biz virus:
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular virus removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options.
- Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.
Video guide explaining how to reset browsers altogether automatically with Plumbytes Anti-Malware:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected:
Plumbytes Anti-Malware offers a superb service to prevent malicious programs from being launched in your PC ahead of time. By default, this option is disabled once you install Anti-Malware. To enable the Real-Time Protection mode click on the “Protect” button and hit “Start” as explained below:
Once this option is enabled, your computer will be protected against all possible malware attacking your PC and attempting to execute (install) itself. You may click on the “Confirm” button to continue blocking this infected file from being executed, or you may ignore this warning and launch this file.