Tika-search.com is a browser hijacker which modifies your default search engine settings and tunes them up in order to fulfill its covetous plan. The reason why such browser hijackers are developed is because their owners earn pretty good money through display of various paid online ads that are shown together with the search results. Plus, the domain tika-search.com becomes the home or start page of each browser you have installed on your computer, and it also serves as the default search engine of your browser.
Users aren’t happy with the presence of tika-search.com browser hijacker on their PCs. The results that got obtained through this nasty browser hijacker often don’t match the initial queries. Tika-search.com is most commonly installed into PCs as a result of installing some other freeware program which users most commonly tend to download online. Users should be very careful to read the setup instructions of such free applications, making sure they uncheck installation of all kinds of extras. If you have your browser hijacked with Tiko Search Engine please follow the automatic removal instructions set forth below.
Automatic instructions to reset your browser settings:
- Through your browser download Plumbytes Anti-Malware via https://www.system-tips.net/download.php or directly via the link below.
- Scan your computer and remove all detected adware files and registry entries.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings”:":
- Give your permission to reset your browser settings by clicking “Yes“:
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully. When you reset your browsers through restarting them you will see that browser hijacker has been successfully removed.