TSvr.exe is a dangerous process in your PC. It is related to several browser hijackers, such as HohoSearch, YesSearches, etc. Its purpose is to protect these hijackers from being easily deleted by you. At this moment there are very few programs which actually detect TSvr.exe as a virus. And this is surely a sad fact.
TSvr.exe process can be traced through the Task Manager of your computer under the name tsvr.com (32 bit). You may right-click on it and will be brought to the containing folder where you will see TSvr.exe application executable. However, there will be many other malicious processes related to some nasty browser hijacker currently enabled in your system.
Problems with hijacked browsers happen today with Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera and other browsers. Very often intrusion of these malicious programs takes place when users fail to be careful and then download and install very many hazardous utilities in addition to some free applications they install into their PCs. It is definitely a must-do thing for users to be very careful not to permit any hidden installations to take place like that. So, take time to carefully read the EULAs (End User License Agreements) related to free programs you install into your system.
Plumbytes Anti-Malware is a good application which is able to remove TSvr.exe virus with its full registered version. You will need to reset all your browsers with its help. These important steps are explained in all the details in the guide below. If you require any additional help on our part, feel free to contact us at any time via built-in chat.
Software to get rid of TSvr.exe virus automatically.
Important milestones to delete tsvr.com (32 bit) automatically are as follows:
- Downloading and installing the program.
- Scanning of your PC with it.
- Removal of all infections detected by it (with full registered version).
- Resetting your browser with Plumbytes Anti-Malware.
- Restarting your computer.
Detailed instructions to remove TSvr.exe automatically.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with TSvr.exe:
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular virus removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options.
- Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.
Video guide explaining how to reset browsers altogether automatically with Plumbytes Anti-Malware:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected:
Plumbytes Anti-Malware offers a superb service to prevent malicious programs from being launched in your PC ahead of time. By default, this option is disabled once you install Anti-Malware. To enable the Real-Time Protection mode click on the “Protect” button and hit “Start” as explained below:
Once this option is enabled, your computer will be protected against all possible malware attacking your PC and attempting to execute (install) itself. You may click on the “Confirm” button to continue blocking this infected file from being executed, or you may ignore this warning and launch this file.