Websearch.look-for-it.info is a browser hijacker infecting Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer browsers. Once the attack of it goes successful you will notice that the home pages of all these browsers were changed into websearch.look-for-it.info. Opening new search tabs automatically reveals the address of this website again and again. In this tutorial we will help you to remove this browser hijacker from your PC.
Websearch.look-for-it.info is spread along with other free applications today. Most often it is bundled with a lot of adware installers as well, such as UniDeals. This hijacker cannot help you find the information online in a professional way. Its only mission is to collect your browsing data and then to use it for various purposes, mainly related to presenting targeted ads through adware in your computer.
The home page of your hijacked browser will also contain a lot of intrusive ads. Very often they’re not just annoying but also extremely malicious. Clicking on them may lead you to a lot of third-party websites related to the adware in your computer. You may be told to download and install a lot of useless applications into your computer. As a result, your system may become full of adware, browser hijackers, PUPs (potentially unwanted programs) and even malware.
Websearch.look-for-it.info is not the good source of finding the information. We don’t recommend you to use it for your search online. This browser hijacker isn’t really difficult to be deleted. You may do it either manually or automatically as explained in the guide below. We do recommend that you scan your computer with Plumbytes Anti-Malware, which is able to detect and remove all malware from your computer. It will also help you to reset your browsers in an easy way and thus get rid of this browser hijacker from your PC. In any case, you may contact us and ask for further assistance in this issue.
Software necessary for websearch.look-for-it.info automatic removal:
Important milestones for automatic removal of this browser hijacker:
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with this browser hijacker.
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after removal of this browser hijacker. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options.
- Click on “Reset” button:
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your computer now.