Websearch.wisesearch.info is a browser hijacker. What is a browser hijacker, by the way? This is a special program which invades your PC and tunes up your browser by integrating itself with it. As a result, some particular web-site (not necessarily infected) will appear in each new search tab you open. The same site would come up and serve as a search engine of your browser. This is exactly what websearch.wisesearch.info does with your search settings once it comes into the computer.
Websearch.wisesearch.info normally gets installed into browsers as a consequence of user installing some free program downloaded by him/her online. However, it is also possible for this hijacker to be brought to your PC through participation of malwares and obviously really and potentially unwanted programs (known as PUPs). So, it will be quite fair by us to categorize this hijacker as a malware, not just as a adware. Its behavior on the targeted PC is quite predictable. The purpose of it is to draw traffic to some web-sites with poor reputation, or to earn money by displaying various ads that were paid by some companies that plan to market their products and services online. Whatever the case might be, this hijacker brings very good money to its developers, and this is how they earn their living.
Websearch.wisesearch.info and its presence on your PC isn’t a very pleasant experience. Most probably you agree with this statement, right? This notorious malware sample really slows down the overall functionality of your computer, especially when it comes to the speed of your browser. To sum up the above-mentioned information, you have no other option but to remove this scam immediately from your computer. Please carefully follow the removal instructions set forth below.
Automatic instructions to reset your browser settings:
- Through your browser download Plumbytes Anti-Malware via https://www.system-tips.net/download.php or directly via the link below.
- Scan your computer and remove all detected adware files and registry entries.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings”:":
- Give your permission to reset your browser settings by clicking “Yes“:
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully. When you reset your browsers through restarting them you will see that browser hijacker has been successfully removed.