WMiniPro.exe stands for a new malicious process related to several nasty browser hijackers. The purpose of this application is to prevent users from removing associated browser hijackers in an easy manner. Additionally, there may be other dangerous programs running in your computer along with WMiniPro.exe. We mean SSFK.exe and SSFK service in particular.
Typical location for WMiniPro.exe program is the “ProgramData” directory. There will be folders with random names there, such as iWMiniProi, gWMiniProg, 9WMiniPro9, mWMiniProm, wWMiniProw, lWMiniProl, rWMiniPror, etc. Of course, there might be other variants of similar folders where the program WMiniPro.exe is contained.
The fact that WMiniPro.exe application is enabled and running now in your computer actually means that the PC is infected with other dangerous applications too. Most likely its browsers are hijacked, plus there might be another problem of permanent persistent ads popping up all the time.
The solution we recommend below to get rid of WMiniPro.exe virus is a great remedy to clean your PC from other cyber threats. It will help you to automatically detect and remove all infections available in your computer. Remember that sharing is caring, so if this guide has helped you, please let your friends know about this excellent WMiniPro.exe virus removal solution.
Software to get rid of WMiniPro.exe malware automatically.
Important milestones to delete WMiniPro.exe virus automatically are as follows:
- Downloading and installing the program.
- Scanning of your PC with it.
- Removal of all infections detected by it (with full registered version).
- Resetting your browser with Plumbytes Anti-Malware.
- Restarting your computer.
Detailed instructions to remove WMiniPro.exe virus automatically.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with WMiniPro.exe trojan horse:
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular virus removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options.
- Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.
Video guide explaining how to reset browsers altogether automatically with Plumbytes Anti-Malware:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected:
Plumbytes Anti-Malware offers a superb service to prevent malicious programs from being launched in your PC ahead of time. By default, this option is disabled once you install Anti-Malware. To enable the Real-Time Protection mode click on the “Protect” button and hit “Start” as explained below:
Once this option is enabled, your computer will be protected against all possible malware attacking your PC and attempting to execute (install) itself. You may click on the “Confirm” button to continue blocking this infected file from being executed, or you may ignore this warning and launch this file.