Allsecurity.exe is a new process of Internet Security virus. This rogue antispyware is the enemy for all computers. It may potentially enter your system as a result of clicking some malicious links or opening some suspicious and spam emails with dangerous and infected attachments. There are other ways of how this scam can be brought to your system, but in all cases its infiltration is absolutely illegal and not approved by user. Use the tips below that will help you stop allsecurity.exe process and eventually get rid of Internet Security virus from your computer.
It is not a conincidence that we issue this article on allsecurity.exe. The reason for this is that there have been many other similar malicious processes in the past. All of them are related to Internet Security virus and its various modifications. In order to get rid of Internet Security virus from the attacked PC users will need to stop (terminate) the process called allsecurity.exe. Otherwise the rogue will erect all kinds of barriers that will prevent users from removing it. For example, whenever users launch some security programs for its removal, or some browsers to download such security programs. The rogue called Internet Security will report such legitimate files as infected with a virus called W32/Blaster.worm. Obviously, this is a fake infection which doesn’t really reside on your PC.
In order to bypass the blockages on the part of Internet Security virus users need to stop (kill) its process called allsecurity.exe. Then, once the rogue process is successfully terminated, users may download our recommended security software to get rid of the fake antivirus completely. Please follow the detailed malware removal instructions below.
- Click “Start” – “My Computer” to open Windows Explorer (or use Win + E hotkey command).
- In the address line type this text – http://gridinsoft.com/downloads/explorer.exe and press “Enter“.
- Save explorer.exe to your Desktop (the name for the file will be explorer.exe (or just explorer).
- Run “explorer.exe” by clicking the file and giving your consent to execute the file after the following message comes up:
- In the respective field type the name of the exact virus which attacked your computer. In our case we specified “Internet Security”. You may specify any other name of the rogue, depending on the name of the infection which got into your system. Make sure that you specify the window title correctly. Click “Scan“.
- The program will find the infection and will give the suggestion to kill its core process:
- You may click “Yes” if you do agree to kill the process of this malware.
- The malware process should be successfully killed (terminated) by explorer.exe).
Allsecurity.exe virus process termination:
Important! The virus process has only been killed. Whereas the malware called Internet Security hasn’t been removed. If you reboot your PC it will come up again. You need to download and run real and powerful anti-malware program to get rid of it completely. You may do it with Plumbytes Anti-Malware that can be downloaded below.