While analyzing itdefender.exe (another name for the process of Internet Security PRO) we drew the right conclusion about this program being the totally fake virus remover. Such applications that imitate certain decent anti-viruses are known in the cyber world as rogue security programs. They enter the systems with poor security level and then begin implementing their scary methods to create the imagination in user’s mind that his/her PC is in danger. They tell of various types of infections, viruses, spyware, keyloggers, Trojans and other dangerous types of malwares. The next step for such rogue security programs is when they want to convince deceived users to pay for their licensed version. They promise that only this license would give the best protection for their computers. But this is nothing but the pack of lies to be ignored.
When itdefender.exe virus enters your system this very penetration is performed in a secret (hidden) manner. Users cannot trace the infiltration not can they terminate it timely. In addition, the malware initiates the bunch of system amendments that considerably slow down the infected computer. Users would have to face the window of this malicious application each time they turn their computer on. So, once they launch their system the rogue program comes up first of all, before any other applications are launched. What you should realize is that you simply face the malware program that wants your money. There is no such antivirus protection that could be granted by this program. It was simply not designed to do any good work. Instead, its plots are full of evil and those who trust it end up wasting their funds. We hope you will not be in the list of those persons that were deceived by this hoax.
You may get rid of itdefender.exe effectively only if you download the good anti-virus with updated and powerful security database. So, get ready and install the malware remover recommended below to delete this malware program from your computer. But first of all you will need to terminate itdefender.exe with ruskill.exe as described below.
- Download RusKill.exe via the download button below, or through the direct link https://www.system-tips.net/download/ruskill.exe. In case the rogue blocks all your attempts to download RusKill.exe you may download it on a clean computer, save it to your USB/Flash Drive and copy the file to your infected PC.
- Save RusKill.exe into your desktop (the name for the file will be ruskill.exe (with small letters only).
- Make sure that you can see all known file extensions at your desktop. Open Desktop folder, click “Tools” and select “Folder options“.
- In the “View” tab uncheck the box “Hide extensions for known file types“, click “Apply” and “OK“.
- Rename “ruskill.exe” into “explorer.exe“.
- Run “explorer.exe” by clicking the file and giving your consent to execute the file after the following message comes up:
- In the respective field type the name of the exact virus which attacked your computer. In our case we specified “Internet Security”. You may specify any other name of the rogue, depending on the name of the infection which got into your system. Make sure that you specify the window title correctly. Click “Scan“.
- The program will find the infection and will give the suggestion to kill its core process:
- You may click “Yes” if you do agree to kill the process of this malware.
- The malware process should be successfully killed (terminated) by ruskill.exe (previously renamed into explorer.exe).
- Now it’s time to download and run real and powerful anti-malware program recommended in this blog to remove Internet Security scam.
Steps of successful Internet Security virus removal: