Hao123.com is a browser hijacker attacking PCs in China, Taiwan and possibly some other countries in the East. This hijacker implants browsers like Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox, and then makes the home page of these browsers start with hao123.com. The very search, however, will be forwarded and redirected via Baidu search engine.
To have hao123.com on your PC isn’t a good thing, no doubt. The system generally functions much slower in the cases of browsers hijacked with it. Furthermore, this hijacker may be related to many other potentially unwanted applications, such as adware utilities, some fake system optimization tools which are absolutely useless, etc.
Hao123.com malware removal is a simple and very easy process if you have a powerful tool in your PC that can neutralize it effectively. Of course, you could remove this hijacker manually from your system, but very often this requires many additional skills of users. We recommend that you scan your system with Plumbytes Anti-Malware, a powerful anti-malware utility that will help you delete this virus from your system once and for all. Make sure that you also reset the settings of your browser after malware removal with Anti-Malware.
Hao123.com removal tool:
Example of removing browser hijackers automatically in this similar YouTube video:
Detailed instructions to remove browser hijackers automatically and reset the settings of your infected browsers:
- Via your browser download Plumbytes Anti-Malware via https://www.system-tips.net/download.php or directly via the download button above.
- Scan your system and delete all detected infected files and registry entries by clicking “Apply” at the end of scan.
- Important! Shut down all your infected browsers.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options:
- Click “Reset browser settings” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully. When you reset your browsers through restarting them you will see that browser hijacker has been successfully removed.