Yoursearching stands for a new browser hijacker designed by Chinese hackers specifically to attack Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox and even Microsoft Edge. After its intrusion the hijacker changes the home page of specific browser into yoursearching.com. With Mozilla Firefox, Fast Start extension is added as well. Plus, the hijacker also invites its ‘friends’ with really bad reputation. We specifically mean programs like ihpmServer.exe, WMiniPro.exe and SSFK.exe service.
Free video guide to remove Yoursearching hijacker:
Yoursearching is a totally useless search engine. In fact, it only steals search results from other decent search engines like Google or Bing and presents them as its own search results. The hijacker additionally modifies your browsers by changing the destination path to them in Desktop shortcuts and quick launch items related to each particular browser. To fix the problem of continuous browser redirection through yourseardching.com you definitely need to scan your computer with the malware removal tool we suggest below.
Plumbytes Anti-Malware is a powerful software to combat infections like Yoursearching. It will fix your browsers and remove all other dangerous applications in your computer. You are also recommended to reset your browsers with its help as explained below.
Software to get rid of Yoursearching automatically.
Important milestones to delete Yoursearching automatically are as follows:
- Downloading and installing the program.
- Scanning of your PC with it.
- Removal of all infections detected by it (with full registered version).
- Resetting your browser with Plumbytes Anti-Malware.
- Restarting your computer.
Detailed instructions to remove Yoursearching automatically.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with Yoursearching:
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular virus removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options.
- Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.
Video guide explaining how to reset browsers altogether automatically with Plumbytes Anti-Malware:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected:
Plumbytes Anti-Malware offers a superb service to prevent malicious programs from being launched in your PC ahead of time. By default, this option is disabled once you install Anti-Malware. To enable the Real-Time Protection mode click on the “Protect” button and hit “Start” as explained below:
Once this option is enabled, your computer will be protected against all possible malware attacking your PC and attempting to execute (install) itself. You may click on the “Confirm” button to continue blocking this infected file from being executed, or you may ignore this warning and launch this file.