Service (32 bit) is a malicious process which is basically the same as ihpmServer.exe. This process is associated with one or several nasty browser hijackers like iStartSurf, MyStartPage, Tohotweb, etc. The purpose of this program is to prevent you from easily deleting these browser hijackers from your computer.
You may find this Service (32 bit) process as active when you open the Task Manager program of your PC. If you right-click on it, you will be brought to a special folder containing this application, as well as some other additional programs in it. They all need to be deleted from your computer.
Surfing the Internet through any browser hijacker is never a good experience. For example, if we take Tohotweb as the latest hijacker, you will have to permanently face the bunch of advertisement banners popping up everywhere in your computer. Furthermore, you may be permanently redirected to all sorts of other dangerous places in the web, through which your computer may be infected deeply.
Summarizing the above-said information, there is no point in surfing the web through any of those browser hijackers mentioned above. We do recommend that you scan the system with Plumbytes Anti-Malware, the proven malware removal tool. It will help you to delete Service (32 bit), also known as ihpmServer.exe malware and get rid of all nasty browser hijackers form your computer. If you need further help, feel free to contact us for more details.
Software to get rid of Service (32 bit) automatically.
Important milestones to delete Service (32 bit) automatically are as follows:
- Downloading and installing the program.
- Scanning of your PC with it.
- Removal of all infections detected by it (with full registered version).
- Resetting your browser with Plumbytes Anti-Malware.
- Restarting your computer.
Detailed instructions to remove Service (32 bit) automatically.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware through the download button above.
- Install the program and scan your computer with it.
- At the end of scan click “Apply” to remove all infections associated with Service (32 bit):
- Important! It is also necessary that you reset your browsers with Plumbytes Anti-Malware after this particular virus removal. Shut down all your available browsers now.
- In Plumbytes Anti-Malware click on “Tools” tab and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select which particular browsers you want to be reset and choose the reset options.
- Click on “Reset” button.
- You will receive the confirmation windows about browser settings reset successfully.
- Reboot your PC now.
Video guide explaining how to reset browsers altogether automatically with Plumbytes Anti-Malware:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected:
Plumbytes Anti-Malware offers a superb service to prevent malicious programs from being launched in your PC ahead of time. By default, this option is disabled once you install Anti-Malware. To enable the Real-Time Protection mode click on the “Protect” button and hit “Start” as explained below:
Once this option is enabled, your computer will be protected against all possible malware attacking your PC and attempting to execute (install) itself. You may click on the “Confirm” button to continue blocking this infected file from being executed, or you may ignore this warning and launch this file.