Wmdefender.exe is a new process of an old rogue called Internet Security. Many users these days have their computers infected with this fake antispyware application. The sad thing is that many of them don’t know how to get rid of it. Internet Security virus blocks launching of many legitimate programs. In this article we will explain the trick of terminating wmdefender.exe virus process in order to bypass the blockage and uninstall Internet Security rogue completely.
The successful elimination of Internet Security scareware is not a secret, you simply need to find the right type of software that can resist this rogue and terminate its malicious activity on your workstation. Please bear in mind that keeping this hoax is a mistake that can lead to unexpected consequences. For example, the virus may bring other more severe and aggressive Trojan horses into your system, slow it down considerably, cause personal data loss or be the reason for various browser redirect issues. Whatever the case might be, you’ve got to be permanently on the alert and, by all means, exterminate this junkware from your PC as soon as possible, without hesitation or delay.
Once the scam naming itself as Internet Security is successfully implanted into your PC it commences its misleading and fake scanning of your PC and subsequently reports various sorts of infections and threats supposedly identified on your machine. Such information is far away from the truth, but the rogue will nevertheless do all it can to convince you that you’ve got to do something with those fake troubles reported by it. The only thing you must do unambiguously is to ignore the faulty statements of this hoax. And, of course, don’t ever effect any payment in favor of the criminals that prepared this scam and launched it into the cyber realms.
It is recommended by us that you first follow the steps on terminating wmdefender.exe virus process below. Then you may get rid of this rogue without hesitation or delay by downloading the anti-virus software recommended in this blog.
- Download RusKill.exe via the download button below, or through the direct link https://www.system-tips.net/download/ruskill.exe. In case the rogue blocks all your attempts to download RusKill.exe you may download it on a clean computer, save it to your USB/Flash Drive and copy the file to your infected PC.
- Save RusKill.exe into your desktop (the name for the file will be ruskill.exe (with small letters only).
- Make sure that you can see all known file extensions at your desktop. Open Desktop folder, click “Tools” and select “Folder options“.
- In the “View” tab uncheck the box “Hide extensions for known file types“, click “Apply” and “OK“.
- Rename “ruskill.exe” into “explorer.exe“.
- Run “explorer.exe” by clicking the file and giving your consent to execute the file after the following message comes up:
- In the respective field type the name of the exact virus which attacked your computer. In our case we specified “Internet Security”. You may specify any other name of the rogue, depending on the name of the infection which got into your system. Make sure that you specify the window title correctly. Click “Scan“.
- The program will find the infection and will give the suggestion to kill its core process:
- You may click “Yes” if you do agree to kill the process of this malware.
- The malware process should be successfully killed (terminated) by ruskill.exe (previously renamed into explorer.exe).
- Now it’s time to download and run real and powerful anti-malware program recommended in this blog to remove Internet Security Pro scam.
Wmdefender.exe similar removal video at YouTube:
Steps of successful Internet Security Pro virus removal: